Yellow tang royal gramma

  • Thread starter Thread starter shark230
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shark230

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a58 gallon tank for above fish.
In process of replacing with 94 gallon 4 ft long tank. What fish with my royal gramma would you recommend I place in tank 1st prior to placing my yellow tang in new tank?
 
I guess i say my piece before the tang police show up lol. But pretty much anything you want, as long as your gramma and yellow are in a different tank their should be little to no agression yet. Unless you have a gramma like my old one who fought a pane of glass for 8 hours a day and bit me when i tried to do anything lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new