Yellow tang taken with my note8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eskew77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eskew77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
340
Reaction score
212
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this with my samsung note 8 last night in pro mode under my kessil at 40 percent color 60 percent intensity.
I'm not sure what exact settings I had it at for this particular picture... the camera on this phone is amazing.
28d209c5b0d7be973e2c6100e3c1cbd4.jpg
 
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new