Yellow tang

Jimr7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
34
Location
Lyme, Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a med/large yellow tang that’s not outrageously priced. Will probably need to be shipped. I’m in Ct.
Thanks Jim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new