Yellow Tangs look strange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Adam13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! After unbagging the new tangs, I think something is wrong with the yellow tangs. The achilles looks great, but the yellows are very dark. I mean really oddly dark. Can someone please let me know if this is normal for new arrivals?

Thanks
 
How long should it take for them to "yellow up" before I get worried. Here is a pic so you can see what I mean. The great news is the achilles looks amazing.
 

Attachments

  • 20140820_205227_1.jpg
    20140820_205227_1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I've never seen a fish change colour that much. I was half expecting them to look almost like a scopaz. They almost look like black tangs. Could there have been a mix up with your order?
 
Wow lucky you! You my friend got a black tang because of its "longnose"
 
Dude, u hit the jackpot! Somebody messed up and sent you black tangs instead of the yellow you ordered. This never happens to me, lol let me put one in my tank and see if it turns yellow
 
WOW... I doubt they sent you 3 black tangs... they go for like $900 each in some places.
 
how could someone mess up that bad lol...that is nuts if they sent long nose black tangs, they are super expensive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new