Yellow Tort Growth???

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarthSimon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
3,548
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,
I have had this nice piece of Yellow Tort Acropora for a few months now, how’s its growth looking?? It’s under 250-275 par and great flow....

Here it is 4-5 weeks ago:

b69b31eaca1a780280f22a5ea32a096d.jpg


And today:
568a54ec41711bd064c5a8201a986a0c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Maybe your pics are reversed.

Does it really look yellow? Hard to tell true colors in pics
 
They are not reversed... It was sold to me as a Yellow... My eyes see it as more green...
 
More Green too I see, I had a Shawn Bennett yellow Tort and this is good to yellow as I could get! now there are Mille's
which see to have more yellow or Banana Lokani too, now Pikachu and Pink Lemonade fall into a nice yellow too now I think about it.
upload_2018-4-1_18-17-23.png
 
They are not reversed... It was sold to me as a Yellow... My eyes see it as more green...

Then my eyes are reversed, lol. I see the original and it seems larger to me than the now pics. I am left handed so maybe that explains it;Facepalm
 
I know there so many variants and names for these acros... The names or colors don't really bother me, was more curious about the growth? :)
 
Then my eyes are reversed, lol. I see the original and it seems larger to me than the now pics. I am left handed so maybe that explains it;Facepalm
Your eyes aren't reversed, the first picture is more zoomed in...
 
I get about 1/8-1/4” per month from my Cali Tort. Torts are slow growers but the Oregon Tort is agonizingly slow.
 
How’s growth looking few months??

a61c1eeb5276dc21ed0342cc4831aef5.png


And now:
8dc703a54d97176df96f51dd9cd23687.heic


What’s that ballish looking thing that’s growing (arrow)????

87E0A84F-5475-41D9-9806-1640CBE0044F.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new