• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow true weeping willow

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a yellow true weeping willow. And Bahama Llama weeping willow.

Here are a few pictures for reference. Dm me if you have any for sale now or in the future. Dm me if your interested in messaging over text.

Screenshot_20231102_171212_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20231102_165547_Instagram.jpg
 
Those are my corals. I highly doubt you're going to find them anywhere else. I have not seen them for sale anywhere.
 
Those are my corals. I highly doubt you're going to find them anywhere else. I have not seen them for sale anywhere.
If you are ever interested in selling trading or something else for them, just let me know
 
Would you be able to post a few pictures of both? I would love to see them. Also a picture of the flow off would be awesome.
 
I am also interested in a weeping willow! Just made a post today!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new