Yellow Watchman and Flame Hawkfish

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup; work's a treat in a 4 foot 135 gallon tank. Think about the rest of your livestock as well thought, not just about these two! :)

Here's a good reference compatibility chart:

Shibaken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Yasha goby and a longnose hawk. Bit different to op question but the goby stays on the sand and the hawk stays on the rockwork so they don't interact. It makes it possible for them to coexist.

OP
OP
FishDaddy1992

FishDaddy1992

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my watchman died and I believe it to be from the flame hawkfish. I have a ban card and a clown in there along with some emeralds, hermits, conch, and a pistol shrimp. I think the hawkfish was being very territorial.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, my watchman died and I believe it to be from the flame hawkfish. I have a ban card and a clown in there along with some emeralds, hermits, conch, and a pistol shrimp. I think the hawkfish was being very territorial.
Flame is the devils child and will antagonize tank mates, eat your shrimp and steal the food.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back