Yellow watchmen goby

Khamisa10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My watchmen goby has recently going up to the side of the glass and acts out. Looks like it notices the reflection.
What does this mean?

Attachments

• MuteVideo1586531855590.mp4
    33.8 MB

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My watchmen goby has recently going up to the side of the glass and acts out. Looks like it notices the reflection.
What does this mean?

how long have you had it? Chasing the glass is usually a sign of stress and can be normal at first.

OP
OP
K

Khamisa10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how long have you had it? Chasing the glass is usually a sign of stress and can be normal at first.
Hmm. Probably 3 months. But has not ben doing if before maybe started a week ago. Nothing new has been addedd to the tank.
Oh and I've also noticed he has 3 darker shaded areas now and then. At the back, in tje middle and at the front.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. Probably 3 months. But has not ben doing if before maybe started a week ago. Nothing new has been addedd to the tank.
Oh and I've also noticed he has 3 darker shaded areas now and then. At the back, in tje middle and at the front.

when I first got mine it would do the same thing until it settled in and found its forever home. They can turn quite pale, almost white with dark bands on occasion.

OP
OP
K

Khamisa10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when I first got mine it would do the same thing until it settled in and found its forever home. They can turn quite pale, almost white with dark bands on occasion.
Ahh. Interesting. So what do you think is happening to mine. 3 months later do you think its going though the same as issue?

OP
OP
K

Khamisa10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i have 2 clowns, royal gramma and a cleaner shrimp. Oh and some clean up snails. They are all totally acting normal.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i have 2 clowns, royal gramma and a cleaner shrimp. Oh and some clean up snails. They are all totally acting normal.

If everyone else is fine i would just keep an eye on it. It may just be a drama queen.:D

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.0%
Back