Yellow wrass in 75 gallo

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a yellow wrass in my 75 gallon tank. It will be a reef tank mostly zoas and softys. Can I put a yellow wrass in first or should I wait. I plan on having a coral beauty 4 clowns a lawnmower blenny A tiger goby and maybe a few smaller fish but thats about it
Let me know what u all think thanks.
 
If by yellow wrasse you mean H. chrysus, then it will be well suited for that setup.
 
^Provided you have sand and the the tank is completely covered, I agree.
 
^Provided you have sand and the the tank is completely covered, I agree.
Yes i habe sand but the tank is not completly coverd im waiting for a new lid.
Would it be alright to be the first fish in?
 
I believe t would be fine as the first fish, they aren't aggressive.
 
Just get that cover on before you add the wrasse. My yellow loved to jump. Got in overflows I thought were covered. Hit lights. When I finally got a cover that worked, I lost him. Love the yellow coris wrasse (H. chrysus).
 
England here, not very good at posh names, my banana wrasse yesterday, nose down, bottom up, that's the way he likes to hunt! ;)

 
England here, not very good at posh names, my banana wrasse yesterday, nose down, bottom up, that's the way he likes to hunt! ;)

That's why scientific names are best whenever possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new