YELLOWTAIL FUSILIERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter toneB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

toneB

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
78
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they reef safe and where can I buy them ????
 
I've seen various fusiliers at my lfs, and they're very pretty as juveniles (albeit large enough to look like adult fish to those not aware). I've also seen larger ones, and they are not so pretty. They always look dull and like they just don't belong in the aquarium. Very large fish to attempt to keep in a home tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new