Yes- Live aquaria !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,345
Reaction score
246,545
Location
Wisconsin -
I have ordered from live aquaria and the last year has been horrific and must say, it was more related to their California Facility and WI facility assured me that it is a whole different experience with their Wisconsin Facility.
Recently, they had 30% off selected fish and tangs. I took a look as we all do at their in-stock availability. I decided to take a shot at a lavender tang 4" and Chocolate at 5" to add to another. I placed the order on the weekend and called Monday to confirm. As they told me previously, the fish were available, healthy, at the actual size and eating. I placed the order and and it arrived the next day. Fish were packed superbly; bags were warm and they were actual size.
I then proceeded to acclimate my way and they were both in buckets several hours until tank was fed and lights turned off.
Next morning, both fish were swimming about, the other chocolate went nuts but quickly calmed down. The fish ate immediately and are all along the tank as if they'd been there for months.
Great job @LiveAquaria and you have regained my confidence- That is with Wi Facility.

1678639156259.png
1678639167330.png
1678639180668.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new