Yes more pics......

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,486
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes it's me again with more pics...:D

Some of the paly closeups look grainy, but these are non cropped and it's just the texture of the polyps.

1.jpg


3.jpg


2.jpg


18.jpg


17.jpg


16.jpg


15.jpg
 
9.jpg


8.jpg


7.jpg


6.jpg


5.jpg


4.jpg
 
10.jpg


11.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg


14.jpg
 
And I stink at FTS, but here it is....

1fts5-10-08.jpg
 
Your best pic ive seen...something about it...awesome...frame worthy...

are you moving them to the front of the glass to take these dave?

Great pics....with i lived closer...that could be trouble...

Hey guys thank you very much! :D

You know Junior that pic you quoted actually stuck out to me as well. I think it is one of the best ones so far I have taken. I am not moving them, but they are pretty close to the front, and I am not cropping.

I appreciate the comments all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new