Yes there is a god and he/she is good!!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a new tank Wed for a steal could not say no. I have been trying to figure how to tell my wife since. Had a Bday party last night and got some lottery tickets for a present and, well...
IMG_0682.JPG

And yes it is legit. Now When she goes for the kitchen knife after I tell her about the tank she might not kill me. Crazy I have never won anything more than a t shirt in my 42 years on this earth. Thanks big man!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations on the tank and the lottery win! That is fantastic! We are cheering for you as you attempt to navigate with your wife through this unexpected success!

I'm just going to throw out there that whether or not either of your recent wins happened I believe that there is a God and God is good. Just sayin'. :)

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a new tank Wed for a steal could not say no. I have been trying to figure how to tell my wife since. Had a Bday party last night and got some lottery tickets for a present and, well...
IMG_0682.JPG

And yes it is legit. Now When she goes for the kitchen knife after I tell her about the tank she might not kill me. Crazy I have never won anything more than a t shirt in my 42 years on this earth. Thanks big man!!!
Yay...good for you!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow- Congrats!! For sure , it would be reef money for me.

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations on the tank and the lottery win! That is fantastic! We are cheering for you as you attempt to navigate with your wife through this unexpected success!

I'm just going to throw out there that whether or not either of your recent wins happened I believe that there is a God and God is good. Just sayin'. :)
All the time!!

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. New tank was completely paid for out of tips/bonuses, so she gets a grand to play with I can finish paying off Daughters braces and put 1500 or so back into savings. Crazy how life is. Been dealing with Alzheimer’s with my grandmother the last few months and it’s been so bad I have been completely devastated. Then this

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone. New tank was completely paid for out of tips/bonuses, so she gets a grand to play with I can finish paying off Daughters braces and put 1500 or so back into savings. Crazy how life is. Been dealing with Alzheimer’s with my grandmother the last few months and it’s been so bad I have been completely devastated. Then this

Thank you for trusting us with this peak into your life. Wishing you peace, rest, wisdom, and all the best with your grandmother.

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone needs to start a $4,000 budget build thread...

Would love to but they take 24%!!! Crazy but not getting stuck with that tax bill later. After that and giving the wife her cut might have to be a 2000 build thread! Got a new reefer up grade coming might have to do that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back