Yet, another cheesehead!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hefton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hefton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
3
Location
Greenville, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! :bigsmile:

My name is Brad, and I am also addicted to this money sucking hobby.

I have been in and out of this hobby now for over 20 years. I am now located in Greenville, WI., and am currently in the middle of a 500 gallon upper level/basement-equipment room upgrade.

Site seems too just have a good feel to it, and it is a pleasure to be here.
 
Welcome!!! where is greenville??? I am from marshfield WI
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
tc269,

Greenville, is part of the Fox Valley. Just west of Appleton. Thanks for welcoming me.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
I know there are a few of us planning on attending. I think when it gets closer more will confirm if they are going.

Eric
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new