Yet another eBay problem?!

Humans are not ideal creatures to deal with, and this dude has now completely stopped messaging me and has not escalated the case yet. I'm hoping he isn't Russian Mafia. I checked his rating...its at 100% but he's never sold stuff. I'm guessing he waits until after he gets positive feedback to open cases...if that's how he rolls at least. I could be his first? Who knows...he isn't very good at this whole scam deal...I could do better. As al Pacino once said:
"I prayed for a bike but I know how god works so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." Or something like that. Maybe someone just made it up, either way its logical
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new