Yet another one from Michigan

Get Tanked

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Northville, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy's and Gal's I have heard a lot of good things about this site, I have been looking around and it looks like its true:smile:.


Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Steve, I have been into SW for approx 3+ years I have a few tanks up and running, and I'm looking forward to talking to all of you here at R2R

Thanks

Steve
 
Welcome to R2R Steve!!
 
I have heard so much about this site, I thought I should come over and have a look. Glad I did, looks like a great site, great people, and great knowledge. I think I will stick around.

Thanks for having me.

Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new