yetisports pro mini tourney

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LOL! Weak score....WEAK!!!!
 
Lets go!!!! Do it up!
 
rev, you can get in on the next one.......besides, you still have the first round in the 8 person tourney to complete! ;)
 
How do I play my rounds, I cant find it?
 
Sorry guys - had to get food ready for my fish and corals. Didn't mean to hold things up! And then to be a let down with my sorry score!!! I am not worthy!!!
 
LOL! Its still fun though!
 
Im in!
 
Here I come!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new