Yo

JohnTheFisherman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
23
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to the hobby and I've got a 3 gallon cycling right now I plan on running soft corals eventually. I'm sure ill be asking a ton of questions and I prob should've done a bigger tank but I'm not too worried. I also got a lot of help already looking through reef2reef so thanks to all of you.

Merry Christmas
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
You can think about upgrading once you have gathered some experience. The nano reefs forum (https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs.89/) would surely appreciate seeing your tank's development.

Merry Christmas!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new