YO

  • Thread starter Thread starter 12aSkaL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

12aSkaL

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just registered. I've been lurking around for the past few days and thought I might as well register. I've been a reefer for the past 14 yrs and like many here have gone through multiple reef tanks...due to moving.

I currently have a 10gal nano SPS dominated with a few LPS that was just set up for 3 months now. I had a six line wrasse that just jumped out while I was away for the weekend....sucks. Now only an Ocellaris, cleaner shrimp and a catalina goby resides along with a CUC.

Peace and see ya on the forums.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new