You chew my sps, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
To bad those little guys wouldn't take care of my Juvenile Emperor Angel. He's been breaking off tips of my acros left and right. I've made a ton of frags and given away so many I've just given up. My Acro tank is bare bottom so I see acro tips whirling around on the bottom. The piles gets bigger and bigger. :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new