You guys are ignoring me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How have you reached out to them? In the past, I've found a phone call to be a good way to contact Ecotech.

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech Marine has one of the best customer service divisions in this hobby, maybe its your tone and approach, maybe its not them at all. I have a ton of their products and have had nothing but spectacular customer service from them. Check the mirror and try a different approach.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and it’s not right. Why won’t you help me with your product?

I understand your frustration, especially when we have issues with our high dollar premium gear. However, if you want immediate assistance with whatever the problem may be, then call them directly via their customer service line during normal business hours. They will pick up the phone and help. Emailing them will not get you the fast response that you are clearly looking for. Good luck! :)

OP
OP
Michael43

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech Marine has one of the best customer service divisions in this hobby, maybe its your tone and approach, maybe its not them at all. I have a ton of their products and have had nothing but spectacular customer service from them. Check the mirror and try a different approach.

Honestly I somewhat here what you are saying but I don’t think my tone or approach should have anything to do with it. I own thousands in their products and have the right to be assisted. My tone probably isnt good because I have tried email and phone calls with zero luck and I am in a power outage and my battery back up isn’t working on one tank. Would you be calm?

Customride0105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes..im calm in the same situation.. battery back up fail won't power... but key is remain calm...

I just ripped my back up apart. Put my jump box on it and it actually powers a mp60 now. Like others said post your problem and I'm sure others will help ...

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a 12v car battery and hot wire the battery back up cable to it. The +side is the one with the fuse inline with it.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a marine battery. Will last for days.

20171030_174558.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back