• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

You guys are terrible! Micros? or Watermelon Chalice! ETC!!!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK you know I was getting into Zoas and Palys real heavy so I came here, is there a Micro_ORG or somethin! Crap! You guys have got me Hook! GRRR!

SO I have a bunch of stuff, unfortunetly I do't get any of it from Tyree or or Tubs, just nice corals I have gathered and grown over the yrs?

SO if it would be possible for any you folks that have them and want to trade please look HERE for things I have to trade?

I know it is a long shot but a Watermelon chalice would be sweet also, Rainbow or Pokerstar Montis?

Thumbs_up.gif

bowdown.gif
NO I won't do that if there wasn't a black background you would see he is bowing to you!!!!
smack.gif

ALL WHO Look, Tanks ALot LOL,
BBZD

djscribz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill trade you your dog and the little boy for my radio active dragon eyes. only 2 polyps thought because they are kinda rare.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey BDZD, i could probably do a frag of rainbow monti and few palys if you're interested. i think i sent you a list of things i'm interested from your photobucket awhile back.

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you did I will go and see, what it was LMK send me some pics? I will do the same?

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am NOT going through your photobucket again...:hammer: Took me freaken over half an hour. You should oraganize man..organize... -_-;; Hehe, it was a long list. Should be in one of your old PMs

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am NOT going through your photobucket again...:hammer: Took me freaken over half an hour. You should oraganize man..organize... -_-;; Hehe, it was a long list. Should be in one of your old PMs

Yeah I know I will go back and try to find it?

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got a nice frag of pokerstar avaible maybe we can do a trade on that rainbow acan with a few orther things ive got.

Vamp75

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking :) I bought that whole colony. It hasn't been fragged in about a year as I was giving it some time off. I can let you know when it's ready.

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want to see a pic from me?

Yeah that would be great!

Anyone else in on a trade

Reefboy, hope that Acan went well, LMK now that I have the kinks worked out with shiping if you want to do somethin on that pokerstar?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 88 46.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 44.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 18 9.4%
Back