YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

I was so confused when I saw everyone's profile pictures upside down. I thought something was wrong with the site.. or my vision lol
Alright you got me. OH NO MY FISHYYYYYYYYYY he is upside down
 
Great Job GIF by MOODMAN
 
FINALLY i'm getting banned
 
I slipped Rev a $20 bill at RAP NY to ban you and he just laughed and walked off with my money
I knew something was up when he kept giving me a suspicious look
 
Tell me something new lol
 
I was confused for a second. I didn't know what I did.
 
So if everyone is banned, does that mean im un-banned now???
 
Lady went from frowning to laughing just like I did with the message 😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2659.jpeg
    IMG_2659.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2661.jpeg
    IMG_2661.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 48

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new