YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED

Get Him Out GIF
Story of my life 🙁
 
Double whammy. I woke up thinking we were going to AI and now I'm banned.....aaaaaaah my life is over.
 
Had me rethinking every post I've ever made to figure out what the heck i said. 🤪
 
This actually scared me for a sec, I was trying to think what I could have done to get banned
 
While I’ve been banned 😆 I’ve been working on finishing up the plumbing and lighting on my new tank. Check out my tank thread, that I also updated while being banned 😄
 
I knew something was fishy....Didn't take me long to see this didn't hold water....You've definitely tanked my opinion of you clowns...Must be too much reef(er)...
 
And here I thought banning was a negative thing! Man we should ban everyone everyday!

BAN HAMMER for everyone!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new