You have been banned

Seanislav

Rectangular Money Pit Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have been banned from using any other social network platform to talk about saltwater and reef aquarium topics!

Ok NOT really! You know us better than that! :p

Read along for a chance to win $100 cash money!

But now that I have your attention I would ask you awesome members of R2R to make a conscience effort to help R2R continue to b e the most active saltwater forum in the world by doing a few things.

WE WANT YOU TO REEF WITH US!

1. REPLICATE- If you post on Facebook, another forum, etc. please REPLICATE the content here so that our community gets a chance to answer your questions, learn from your experience or just be entertained in general! :)

2. ENGAGE - Take time to engage in conversations here on the best platform dedicated to the hobby you love so dearly, Reef2Reef of course! Create new topics, answer questions, update your tank builds and post photos. Facebook and other social websites are all about everything. Our focus is reef tanks! Don't forget to ENGAGE with R2R!

3. ENCOURAGE - One of the most awesome things that set the Reef2Reef community apart is that we are a REAL community of people who love saltwater tanks but also build life lasting relationship with fellow hobbyists. One of the greatest things we can do for one another is to ENCOURAGE each other. Encourage others when they feel down. Encourage others to be good, conscientious reef keepers.

4. FUN - Let's face it this hobby is just plain FUN! Well most of the time. The fish that allows us to pet it and hand feed it. The crazy colored acro frag that just blows your mind. Watching your beautiful underwater garden grow and mature. Hanging out with like minded people. Pretending to be a mad scientist. All of these things are just FUN and we want you to remember to come to R2R and have fun!

If you'll commit to REEFING with us will you make a post in this thread that you're on board? If you do you will also be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to any R2R sponsor of your choice!

R2R New Logo.jpg
Count me in!

enthejungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first got started in the hobby I stumbled across another forum. I quickly learned that the members here are much more polite and understanding of my novice questions and have made R2R my only go to source. Guess I was ahead of the curve.

nvolkern

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all in! I found this forum a couple months after I started my tank, but now it's literally the only place I go for questions. Everyone is so polite and straight forward with answers!! Plus I learn SO MUCH from reading other people's post!

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like 4real I almost had a heart attack like what did I dooooooooo.... . Always keeping us on our toes. I have a lot of local reefers that I've been telling about r2r but doesn't reach through. So I'll b getting a few more followers for sure

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Much love for you all! What an awesome community we have!!!

Zephrant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to have found this board, finding some great information here. Tons of back research to get done...

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back