You know you are a DIY Wizard when....

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDowns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is so true. At home depot the other day I asked where I could find a transformer for an HVAC for system.
He asked me what that was, I thought he meant HVAC.
After much confusion I found out he was asking what a transformer was.
And I had asked for help in electrical.
In his defense I dought he was even 20, and he was extremely helpful and polite. I actually commended him to his manager.
I still wonder sometimes how people get their jobs. That would be like me working in a call center. I don't think id make it a whole day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new