You know you are a DIY Wizard when....

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDowns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is so true. At home depot the other day I asked where I could find a transformer for an HVAC for system.
He asked me what that was, I thought he meant HVAC.
After much confusion I found out he was asking what a transformer was.
And I had asked for help in electrical.
In his defense I dought he was even 20, and he was extremely helpful and polite. I actually commended him to his manager.
I still wonder sometimes how people get their jobs. That would be like me working in a call center. I don't think id make it a whole day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new