You Know You Have A Problem When...

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get gifts like this for boss' day...

gift.jpg

Because I jazz everyone all the time, they told me "these fish won't die when you go on vacation this year"

low blow, but I laughed.
 
My sense of humor is odd. Everyone on my team has to have that mandatory stay positive unicat or whatever it is. No negativity. How can you look at that and be grumpy?

So now I officially have a sea turtle in my tank at work!
 
What kind of lighting are you using on it? :D
 
Aww man. Your cup is in the way of your phone number ;)

Let us know how it goes keeping that octopus contained in that tank. I've only seen negative reviews for Baby Einstein in that regard.
 
Last edited:
What kind of lighting are you using on it? :D

It’s LED! :)

Looks good! I would recommend starting a build thread for that. Perhaps in the nano section. I am going to have to call the tang police though ;Writing

There’s two moorish idol in there, two yellow tangs, and a powder blue tang!

Are you running Trion Method?
Those corals look unreal ! ;Joyful:p

Yes sir!

Aww man. Your cup is in the way of your phone number ;)

Let us know how it goes keeping that octopus contained in that tank. I've only seen negative reviews for Baby Einstein in that regard.
Haha! I read the reviews but I’m special so I won’t have any issues!
 
Excuse me; I don't want to be negative, judgemental, critical or dramatic, but,

your starfish has already escaped from your tank & you haven't even gone on vacation yet!!!!! :mad:
The power will just go out. That’s what happened last time! :/.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new