You know you want me.........

I heard Wellso's don't like the climate in Idaho, you should send it to me instead!

Any lps love my lps tank lol and if in doubt ask the rest of the cherry pieces in there lol but seriously it was set up just for cherry's stuff then some sexy got added then some Roc citi then cherry again lol so it'd be only right besides skinz you have to much fresh water that falls from the sky in that state much more stable here lol ;)
 
Ha ha it rained here all day today and supposed to do the same tomorrow. But the good thing is I live right next to the ocean so the salt air has got my back!
 
What about the ones reedbuilders posted? Sent you PM about them. Please let me know. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new