you tube channel

JonPhillips

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
581
Reaction score
289
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sup gang?

I'm posting my first youtube vid of me making some RODI water. Say what? excitment out the wazzo!!!!

Dudes, you should totally sub me and ill sub you back?

Just Another Reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new