Youngtimothy's photo thread

youngtimothy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've taken lots of photos over the years so I thought I would make a thread for them, mabe this will motivate me to get back to taking more. Enjoy! Comments welcome.

DSC04537.jpg


DSC05022.jpg


DSC06310.jpg


DSC06349.jpg


DSC06414.jpg


DSC06437.jpg


DSC06731.jpg


DSC06755.jpg


DSC07508.jpg
 
Beautiful pics. Keep em coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new