Your best approach to the mess?

jpcaram

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your best solutions to keeping your tools, supplies, and whatever else, tidy and organized?

I have so much stuff! Most of which is hard to organize. So many different plastic containers. Big things, small things, dangerous things, things that are clean, things that need washing. I've even taken hostage a bathroom at home where I have my RO/DI filter, and buckets with salt and purified water under the vanity, and a bunch of things that need cleaning.

I suspect I'm not alone, and some of you have come up with some clever solutions!

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some plastic storage bins, the regular snap on lid type. Tools/trinkets/etc. that aren’t used often are in storage bins in the garage. Things I use somewhat often are in a different container that is in the stand of my tank, like super glue, spare frag plugs, a handful of different pvc caps, testing stuff).

I also have some of those little 3M hanging hooks that I have inside my tank stand that hold different tweezers and stuff like that.

aSaltyKlown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have some plastic trays. I have been thinking about something like this Organizer. Can mount in on a side of my stand or on a wall somewhere.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 143 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back