Your best hitchhiker?

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the years I've gotten some strange hitchhikers as we all have. My best has to be my Lubbocks wrasse. Yours?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Here's one I like.
002.JPG
 
LOL!

Mine was a beautiful maxi anemone. Was about half the size of a dime but grew as big as a baseball. :)
 
This one started out as a little cactus looking dot that you had to use a magnifying glass to see.
 
Here's a Echiura (Spoon Worm). It's at least two feet long and you got to be quick to get a photo of it; at the slightest movement or light it retracts instantly back into it's hole. That's why the bad pic with a flash. One more.
 
I've gottena few pagarita sp crabs amongst my porites rock/xmas rocks. They are pretty cool
 
I started my tank dry-thats the only downfall I have been missing was the cool hitchhikers and lil stowe-aways.
 
Worm brain


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372961133.628706.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372961133.628706.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 146

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new