Your Favorate LPS ?

Acans as well. The coloration and variety are crazy. Most of the axans I see Cherry Corals post are out of this world.
 
I couldn't agree on one. . . I love em all!
 
I have to say my elegance coral is my favorite. I also love acans and chalices, but I have terrible luck with them. I do have a chalice that I am trying to grow. I have had it for two weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new