Your Opinion for Lighting Euphyllia

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADAM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
5,627
Reaction score
6,924
Location
Nashville NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IYO: What would be the best lighting option to show off the coloration of Euphyllia?

I currently use GEN4 XR15s (LPS ESL Profile) with the Reefbrite XHO Add-On strips and not all that happy with the color, however growth has been great. Just looking for a little more pop outta my LPS in general so I thought I would ask y'all what lighting you would use for this purpose.
 
I use the AB+ program with my Radions and haven't looked back since. Good color and growth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new