YourReef Memorial Day Live Sale Saturday 5/29

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I28 Rainbow Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $58__Sale Price $28
I29 YR Rhodactis Mushroom WYSIWYG__Regular Price $29__Sale Price $10
J47 Turquoise Brain WYSIWYG__Regular Price $99__Sale Price $58
I47 Florida Ricordia WYSIWYG__Regular Price $28__Sale Price $16
D47 Fire Starter Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $78__Sale Price $38
C47 Florida Ricordia WYSIWYG__Regular Price $28__Sale Price $16
B47 Utter Chaos Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $68__Sale Price $34
A47 Mushroom Combo WYSIWYG__Regular Price $64__Sale Price $38
I47 Valentines Day Massacre Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $88__Sale Price $49
G47 Red People Eater Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $48__Sale Price $24
E47 Red People Eater Palys WYSIWYG__Regular Price $44__Sale Price $26

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We
Whatcha mean? R we almost done? I thought we had a cpl more hours?!?
We posted faster than expected and some Frags never were put on our spread sheet for the sale so we will just add them directly to the site.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another awesome live sale in the books! We want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for being a part of our sale. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

We will be following up via email with everyone starting tonight working thru tomorrow and Monday. You will receive an email detailing all of your orders & corals purchased as well as confirming your ship out date (if shipping module already purchased). Remember to purchase the shipping module if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250.

Thanks again you guys/gals you're the best!

Stay tuned for details on our After Sale.
Details and Discount Code will be posted in the next few minutes! Thank you again!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luckily for all of you we have a lot of Coral left! So.....Time for an After Sale!!
Our After Sale discount is only good on the remaining Corals. Sorry but no exchanges or substitutions will be made.
Free shipping still applies on Live Sale orders over $250. Please buy a shipping Module if you are under $250. If you purchased a Shipping Module and Spend over $250 we will offer you a refund or additional Corals. Whichever you prefer. Sale is good till the end of the week.

Thank you all again! Especial all my Fellow Vets! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
John Dakan

After Sale Coupon Code is
aftersale20%

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several of the $1-$10 corals are about to be added directly to the site. Sorry about that. We were really short handed for this Live Sale and some frags were missed. We will start adding them now.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure on the question exactly. Every oder over $250 gets free overnight UPS shipping, and a free frag goes out with all shipments. You can add on as much as you like. We will combine your diferent orders into the one box.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1622338222690.png
Time for an After Sale!!
We added more corals to the site for the After Sale.
The After Sale discount is only good on the remaining Corals. Sorry but no exchanges or substitutions will be made.
Free shipping applies on Live Sale orders over $250. Please buy a shipping Module if you are under $250. If you purchased a Shipping Module and Spend over $250 we will offer you a refund on your shipping cost or additional Corals. Whichever you prefer. Sale prices are good till the end of the week.

Thank you all again! Especial all my Fellow Vets! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

John Dakan

After Sale Coupon Code gets you an additional 20% off the current sale price!!!!
aftersale20%

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1622338222690.png
Time for an After Sale!!
We added more corals to the site for the After Sale.
The After Sale discount is only good on the remaining Corals. Sorry but no exchanges or substitutions will be made.
Free shipping applies on Live Sale orders over $250. Please buy a shipping Module if you are under $250. If you purchased a Shipping Module and Spend over $250 we will offer you a refund on your shipping cost or additional Corals. Whichever you prefer. Sale prices are good till the end of the week.

John Dakan

After Sale Coupon Code gets you an additional 20% off the current sale price!!!!
aftersale20%
Just sent a DM question. Great pieces as always

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back