Youtube Channel

Oscar’s25Gal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, i’ve started posting on my youtube channel again and i know it’s a shameless plug but i’d really appreciate a sub or some feedback on my video. Link your youtube channel and i will subscribe too!
My most recent video is about my fairly matured tank and all the fish within it. Hope you enjoy! Thanks a lot.

Here is my latest video :

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Will have to view after work

fishkeepinginasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, i’ve started posting on my youtube channel again and i know it’s a shameless plug but i’d really appreciate a sub or some feedback on my video. Link your youtube channel and i will subscribe too!
My most recent video is about my fairly matured tank and all the fish within it. Hope you enjoy! Thanks a lot.

Here is my latest video :

Hey! I do youtube too. @ReeferBlaine also has a channel and his videos are top notch. Watch a few of his to get a feel for the editing, timing, and what ppl wanna see when they watch an aquarium video. In my experience (my channel is still tiny, only 460 subscribers), I think people wanna see more than fish they wanna see something happening, you doing something to the tank. I also feel that they want to get to know you. Me and @ReeferBlaine talk right to the camera about aquarium stuff.

His is King Tide Corals

Mine is How to Train Your Fish

Hope your channel goes well!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back