YouTube Musicians

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I started out playing piano as a kid. Wish I'd have taken it more serious. Now I play by ear. Can read sheet music, but takes a while so sounds more like noise than sound if playing what's written. Lol. If you want to see a sick drum performance with an mpc2500 check out anything by aarabmuzik on YouTube. He's a beast! Id add a link to a vid I produced the music for, but not family friendly. Lol. Tons of instrumentals just sitting in my library at moment too. I really need to do something with them.
 
I think I'm going to sign up for this classes. I keep watching this video. He is the only composer I actually know the name of in modern day movies.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new