You've come a long way

  • Thread starter Thread starter Auquanut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
5,279
Reaction score
24,057
Location
Mexico, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was just watching an OLD BRS video.
To Ryan: I just gotta say you've come a long way baby! In some of the old videos, it kinda looks like your reciting a report in eighth grade English class. Nowadays, it couldn't be more natural. Always a pleasure watching your videos. Keep up the great work you guys do.
 
Thank you for the kind words @Auquanut ! I'll definitely pass this on to Ryan! The video team spends countless hours making sure we provide the best content, so it's good to know that you've seen an improvement over the years :D
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new