• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Z/P Pack For Sale

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Pack of some really nice Z's and P's. I will ship FedEx Priority overnight and will guarantee alive arrival for 2 hours after first delivery attempt. I will include a cold pack if necessary. The pack consists of Red Hornets, Candy Apple Reds, Nuclear Winters, Tyree Armageddon II's, Time Machines, Xmen Animals, Mary Jane’s, and Kaleidoscopes. Every frag has multiple polyps of each except the Nuclear Winters which has 1 adult and 1 baby. I will do the entire pack shipped for 250.00. PM is key. Thanks

bigjohnwoody-albums-sale-picture32780-july-frag-pack.jpg


bigjohnwoody-albums-sale-picture32781-july-frag-pack1.jpg
 
Ok let's go 210.00. I'll also do trades for Tyree bloody Mary monti and Tyree Grinch monti.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new