Zaptasia clogging the syringe

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlurCaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BlurCaze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
45
Reaction score
16
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Has anyone successfully applied Zaptasia without clogging the curved tip syringe?

The first application is always fine then it gets clogged at the tip as though it dried up, even though it was done under water?

Or was I meant to mix a bit of tank water with the liquid?😬

Any tips to do this successfully are welcomed ☺️
 
Honestly haven't heard of this stufff before, haha. If you mixed it in water it would dilute it. I would try that to begin with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new