Zen Reef Frag Racks

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Happy to hear that..i'm pretty annoyed now considering I canceled it recently :(

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got mine in the mail. Looks great. I did nano magnets though not extra strong. Might be why some still don’t have yours.

coralina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my zen-reef shroom box way back on Mar 7. Three months later still no shipment. I can almost understand the delay to a point given the times. However, their utter lack of communication with the customer is inexcusable. I have only received one reply ever and that was way back on April 7 stating it would be approximately two more weeks. Two more months have passed since that time and I still haven't received anything further. I won't order from them ever again and I would strongly warn anyone else from doing so.

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well at least I'm not alone .ordered my rack 3 months ago last response was 3 weeks saying that I would receive it soon.just sent another email requesting a firm date.probably won't get a response.they've had my money since day one as well.no way to do business when reputation is everything

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They shipped my shroom box last week. My order was Feb or March I forgot. The wait is almost over I think. Quality still very good.

Paul Mastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still waiting with no word from them,not a good way to run a business,if they dont have magnets or stock dont take the customers money.

I ordered a magnetic heater mount from ReefZen in May. I understand the logistics challenges, and I was willing to wait for the mount. I emailed once back a few months ago, and they said, we just got the magnets. We will have your order out soon. I emailed again, didn’t hear anything back. Finally, I opened a Paypal dispute on the beginning of September, and I got another message saying we will have your order out soon. Still nothing. I have them the benefit of the doubt and let the dispute close.

Still nothing and now ZERO recourse.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back