Zen Reef Frag Racks

delv2323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received an email or item from Zen Reef in the last two weeks? I ordered and paid without my item being sent nor a response to the many emails I've sent.

Any advice?

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Know that they have never responded to my emails although their system did kick out and auto generated email confirming my order and when they shipped it another email. I have sent them numerous emails trying to get some custom racks and not even 1 single reply saying anything from them. which is how I found aquarocks. But if you have tried numerous times via email and tried to call them if possible with 0 response you could pursue a PP dispute or CC dispute but I would only use those two avenues as a last resort myself and maybe after say 7 days. I dislike PP with a passion but every blue moon they do something right. With all the current events going on it would not hurt to give them the benefit of doubt they are human too.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also in the same boat and have not received any communication since March 14nth. Tried multiple avenues including social media and their email. Did not receive any confirmation aside from the paypal order email. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's nearly 3 weeks now.

OP
OP
delv2323

delv2323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spoke to them via IG. Willing to wait since they do have a quality product and the alternative (Building an Obsession) was perhaps the least helpful aquarium manufacturer I've ever spoken to...

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spoke to them via IG. Willing to wait since they do have a quality product and the alternative (Building an Obsession) was perhaps the least helpful aquarium manufacturer I've ever spoken to...

Are you able to share what they said? Are they still in business and producing? Hope they're well

minreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im also looking for some racks. I'm told (indirectly) they are out of magnets and they come from China. Arrival date is currently unknown.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well worth the wait guys. The nicest frag rack I've ever owned. The magnets are strong too. I recommend sliding them in place or the slap might crack your aquarium

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is good to know. I keep trying to order a frag rack from BRS but they are always out of stock. The magnet thing makes sense.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? I'm more than a month out on mine with no response whatsoever.

Aquaman024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them at the end of March..... a week later I emailed asking when I could expect to receive my order as nothing has shipped and was told the following week. Last week I sent two Emails as I have not received a response or order. sounds like this is typical???.....

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them at the end of March..... a week later I emailed asking when I could expect to receive my order as nothing has shipped and was told the following week. Last week I sent two Emails as I have not received a response or order. sounds like this is typical???.....

Their last updates on social media depicted a delay in magnets due to logistics circumstances. With the current state of the country - I’ve been very lenient with the time frames (over a month now), but the lack of communication is incredibly disastrous. Since this was a gift to me, the purchaser is disputing it instead and gifting me monetary funds.

Aquaman024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order has nothing to do with magnets. I ordered assuming they had stock.... if they make per order they should indicate that. I’m patiently waiting but I don’t want my funds tied up like this without being notified of an expected date of completion.

OP
OP
delv2323

delv2323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting for my order and any additional information from ZenReef. They are still accepting orders on the website however...

Ordered two months ago...

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting for my order and any additional information from ZenReef. They are still accepting orders on the website however...

Ordered two months ago...

Ended up going with a competitor myself. They had a smaller rack available, but it's the only other that I know of which creates locking racks. Hopefully this goes a bit smoother. Fingers crossed for you that things change

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two items on order from them and I can’t get any reply from them on when my items will be shipped. What gives???

Aside from the magnet delays, they are backed up on orders. Our inventory is old stock that we have had before the Covid-19 issues which further delayed orders.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back