Zen Reef, Tuan, great frag rack

gentlefish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
698
Reaction score
779
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
So I have a RS750. Thick glass. Impossible to get a good frag rack and to Canada?
I ordered the rack with extra sting magnets and the nori clip. We had send some emails back and forth re shipping from US to Canada, and I thank Tuan for prompt response and help. Finally after a lead time of 2 weeks (COVID) it arrived. I was pleasantly surprised by the look and Quality and wanted to share some pictures of the rack. C2137A9F-38CF-4D86-AE3A-37BB65B98ECE.jpeg 37F5C019-DBD5-4D70-89C2-5FD8123E3567.jpeg 1F789DF0-922F-4192-A586-90E4C99CAF8E.jpeg 9EE33119-722E-48BD-817C-6B68968C9649.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new