Zeovit Media / ZEOzym usage

Bubblewood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
22
Location
Madison,WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking into the Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Media 1000 mL to run in one of my media reactors. My question is can this be run by itself without any other of the Zeo products. I heard this can be done. If so any certain measures that I need to do with it? Any affects? Looking for any advice or if anyone has done this.
The other product I was going to use alone is the ZEOzym....same with this. Can I use this by itself?
Thanks!
 
Home - Zeovitest t ask on the zeovit forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new