• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zeovit Setup w/ Avast Marine Vibe 2L

Thomthom329

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not doing Zeovit anymore so I'm selling my setup. Items include: Avast Marine Vibe 2L w/ new upgraded mesh and foam disks (Vibe was used for less than 6 months and is in perfect working condition and does a great job of releasing mulm); 2 Liters of Zeolite filter media & ZeoMag; and lots of little blue Zeovit bottles (see pics below). Most of the additives are new or near full. The pic with the LPS Aminos, Pohl's Xtra Special, Coral Vitalizer and Sponge Power have somewhere between 50-80% solution remaining. All additives we're purchased mid/late last year and have been refrigerated at all times. This setup new probably goes for well over $600 new. Asking $325 shipped ($300 for local pickup - I'm in northern VA).

IMG_3467 2.jpg
IMG_3468.jpg
IMG_3466.jpg
IMG_3465.jpg
IMG_3469.jpg

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh nooo why i did not see this [emoji30]
Sorry..I missed out on the first one I tried to get also. I then bought the Vertex manual one. The R2R member that I had try to buy the Vibe from contacted me and told me about this one! How nice of him was that! So now I have a Vertex one if you are interested PM me.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 65 43.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.8%
Back