Zep does it again

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Got a new shipment today and all I can say is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks again Larry.

No yelling for no pics I'm pouring concrete this weekend. They were just lps and sps anyway folks.;)

I just wanted to thank you before I lose my mind and forget.
 
here are 2 pics of the pieces I got.:D

zepcyphastrea.jpg

newzepnonindo.jpg
 
That cyphastrea is awsome I wish I had the cash toget in on that......Great pick up David...
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new