Zer0's 25G Cube

Zer0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2011
Messages
362
Reaction score
314
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R members! Here I have a Mr. Aqua 25G cube, with the dimensions of 18x18x18.

Equipment:

  • - Mr. Aqua 25G Trimless Cube - 18x18x18
  • - DIY Stand
  • - Custom Sump - 15x15x14
  • - QuietOne 1200 return pump
  • - 150w RenaSMART Heater
  • - Glass-Holes super nano overflow kit w/ 1/2 return kit
  • - Bubble Magus NAC3+

​

Right now, I have a single tube NO light on there for temporary lighting since I'm working on my DIY LED fixture at the moment. It's a 24LED kit from RapidLED with 12 Cool Whites and 12 Royal Blues, with 2 dimmable meanwells.

Sorry but I haven't cleaned the calcium stains off the side of the glass on the inside from when I was filling the tank up. It's from the sand... :/

So, here it is. :)

p6020072.jpg


p6020073.jpg


p6020074.jpg


p6020082.jpg


p6020083i.jpg


p6020087.jpg


p6020089b.jpg



The tank is going to be all zoanthids/palys and SPS. Only LPS will be a duncan.
 
Oh man I love that scape! Got any updated pics?
 
Very nice. I am setting up the same cube as a frag tank. Would love to see what you did for your sump. Any pics?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new