Zetlight 8300 + a200 wifi Control dramas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schwifty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schwifty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Perth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya guys.. I've got dramas with my zetlight UFOs 8300 and a200 controller .. They were working fine.. However one was a little more blue so I tried to fix it... Updated the app.. Turned them off tried to connect them... They do the flashing light part then nothing.. I can't change the colours on them.. I'm pulling my hair out and can't figure out what is wrong!!?? Please someone help
 
I don’t know the answer but I can bump the thread for you to see if we can get some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new