Zetlight Lancia 2 Light schedule

Napster86

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just purchased the Zetlight Lancia 2 and was wondering about the light schedule. Do I need to fiddle with it or is it ok? Here is the standard light schedule:
Screenshot_20200220-161028_Horizon Aqua.jpg
Screenshot_20200220-161024_Horizon Aqua.jpg
Screenshot_20200220-161019_Horizon Aqua.jpg
Screenshot_20200220-161015_Horizon Aqua.jpg
Screenshot_20200220-161011_Horizon Aqua.jpg


I have a mixed reef tank with mainly just zoas
 
Myself I'd lower the red and the white a bit.
 
Myself I'd lower the red and the white a bit.
Hi I think the "red" is actually royal blue and the green is violet, I think it's based on the tropical spec light but with the marine version the red is replaced with royal blue and the green is violet
 
Oh I see... maybe just lower the whites a bit and work them back up till you find the happy place.
 
450, 465, 405, and 6500k
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new